"You expect me to jump off of this cliff? Are you insane?"
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Chris Pratt Interrupts Interview To French Braid Intern’s Hair
SHUT THE HELL U P
this man has gone too far
Where does Marvel FIND these people?
Imagine - Chris Pratt and Jeremy Renner show up to your door the night of prom and your parents are like WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO DATES AND WHY ARE THEY SO BIG AND BEEFY AND INTIMIDATING but Chris is just like “Nah I’m hair” and Jeremy raises his hand and says “And I’m makeup”
surprisingly well done
ladies dont start fights, but they can finish them.
that is a cat with a hairbow how is that relevant to the caption
BUT IM LOOKING AT THIS ON MY PHONE
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
Drake and Josh shaped our generation like I’m 99.99% sure that this show is the reason I’m so sarcastic.
Rio de Janeiro at dusk by Pablo Moltedo
I miss this view
worlds most cynical art student
that title is a feat in itself